17 June, 2006

Saturday in the Park

Jacob has now recovered from Chicken Pox but, big surprise, his twin brother now has it. I took Jacob to a Learning Alliance exhibition in Valentines Park this afternoon where his Mum, Ruth, has a tent promoting her Honeybee's Creative Play Groups & Parties.
There was a tribute band called The Beached Boys playing and they were better than good. The atmosphere was broken a bit when the singer announced, in a broad cockney accent, "OK, now it's abaht time to catch a wave!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Fine lookin' kids, nothing better than children, I had 3 boys, including a set of twins, all at once, raising them was great, nothing better.

The Beached Boys look like the real thing, I bet they sounded real good, lol, cockney accent, I wish I could have heard him.

I hope the sick child gets well soon, that is the tough part.

Monday, June 19, 2006  
Blogger Bob said...

These tribute bands are an odd phenomenon.

Friday, September 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home